How do I work with you?
Thanks for stopping by! If you have landed here, you have seen some of my work 😊 .
I use my lens to connect with people. I learn their names, their stories, and the spaces they hold in this world. This process is intimate and unforgettable. Faces (people) and places (countries) reflects my art practice and my research interests (PhD) in Geography. My research includes Caribbean families, traditions, and wellbeing.
I say yes to research ✍️ commissions including: research projects, transcription, data analysis, visual creative methods, and research output strategies. When you reach out, please include as much details as you can, international law/politics can be tricky. 📧
I say yes to work with brands, small/medium businesses, designers/creatives, charities and people who just want a portrait they will always remember. I got my drone licence to safely add another perspective to my work, and 4K is beautiful to look at! To book a photoshoot with me use the form below 👇 and let's connect.
Read this page for all you need to know about a photoshoot with me from start to finish. Read it before you book, but after you've said hello 👋 😂 .
To market a product, service, or find someone for a commission through access to my combined social media audience of 3.5-4K, please fill out the form below.
🎷 For music bookings I am currently on hiatus but I will be back soon, I promise!
To check my credentials, scroll down past the contact form.
Wishing you a lovely day and looking forward to working with you soon 📷 🎞️.
I am based in the UK 🇬🇧.
50% of my work is in Tobago 🇹🇹 (yes this is an actual island)
I have also captured:
- Berlin 🇩🇪
- London 🏴
- Portugal 🇵🇹
- Scotland 🏴
- Trinidad 🇹🇹
Feel free to help me expand this list!
This next section just says I've studied at a few art schools, had a couple of exhibitions, and joined a couple art societies.
Any organisations kind enough to fund my work/research are mentioned too.
You don't have to read it if you don't want to 🤫 .
PhD Geography (University of Nottingham) - (ending 2024)
MA Material & Visual Culture (UCL) - 2017 - 2018
BA (Hons) Photography (First Class - University of Hertfordshire) - 2014 - 2017
- Tate Modern; Tate Exchange - Southwark Untold, artist - contributing filmmaker (2018)
- TenPoint5ive Gallery - exhibitor and panel member, (2018)
- Safehouse 1 Gallery, exhibitor and panel member (2018)
- TenPoint5ive Gallery - curator and exhibitor, (2018)
- Nunhead Green Community Centre (2017) - Solo
- University of Hertfordshire (2017)
- Luton Hat Factory (2016)
- Heartwood Forest (2015)
- Westminster Kingsway College (2013)
- WPP/Ogilvy (Team Red/Vodafone) - Documentary/Commercial Photography and Content Creator (2019)
- Four Corners (Roman Road) - Photography Archive Project Volunteer (2016-2018)
- Astrid Schulz Photography - Photography Assistant (2016)
- Magnum Photos - Photography Intern; Curation, Archive, Logistics & Publishing Projects (2016)
- Keyphoto Ltd - B2B Procurement Photography Intern (2016)
- Pecan Pi x Southwark Council - Documentary & Commercial Photographer (2015 - 2016)
Instagram Format Portfolio Spotlight February 2022 (story, post, audience of over 22k)
Any Segment, September 2020 (p3-4, 61)
Peckham Peculiar, April 2018 (Front page and official interview, p24)
Peckham Peculiar, September 2016 (Image Credits, p7)
- 1854 Photography Member (2023 - present)
- AOP Member (2022 - present)
- Crème de la Crème - UK (2018 - present)
- 1340 Art Gallery (2017-2018)
- London Creative Network (2017-2018)
- NUJ Student Member (2015-2018)
- AOP Student Member (2015-2017)
Prints are sold on request.
My images and Artificial Intelligence
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to www.gabrielle-guy.com (the Website) or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):(a) Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.(b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.